Chez MCH Consulting, notre histoire nous définit et notre avenir nous donne des ailes. Un avenir rempli d’opportunités et naturellement fondé sur nos valeurs : le travail en équipe, l’enthousiasme et la transparence.
Nous cherchons des collaborateurs curieux, ayant soif d’apprentissage et prêts à relever de nouveaux défis professionnels.
Nous publierons prochainement les postes que nous cherchons à pourvoir sur cette page. D’ici là, envoyez-nous votre candidature en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous.
A très bientôt !
Postes à pourvoir
MCH Consulting USA firm has immediate permanent position for a Senior Tax Preparer (or Experienced Tax Accountant).
Our firm offers accounting, tax preparation and consulting to both domestic and international companies and individuals. We are specialized in assisting French-speaking clients based in the US.
We seek highly motivated individuals who not only want real career advancement but also want to contribute to a cool culture and our rapid growth. We have an environment that truly has an open door policy.
Therefore, if you want to join a Tax and Accounting firm with « out of the box » thinking, just click apply.
- Bright, self-motivated, organized and reliable
- Enjoy working with a variety of clients and under deadline pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Duties / Responsibilities
- Aptitude to prepare complex returns with minimal supervision and minimal errors
- Advise client in the tax preparation process
- Review or preparation of accurate financial statements
- Prepare tax returns for high net worth individuals as well as corporate & international informational returns (e.g., Form 1040, 1040-NR 1120, 1120-S, 1120-F, 1065, 5472, 5471, 8858, 8840, 8938, 8832, 8833, 8804/8805, 3520, etc.)
- Prepare and examine accounting records and other reports such as FBAR & FIRPTA Forms
- Assist with tax consulting
- Perform tax research
- Resolve minor issues directly with the IRS and other tax authorities
- Assist Manager in running client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects
- Be required to do part-time bookkeeping
- Maintaining excellent client relationships.
The candidate should have:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting and taxation
Minimum of 5 to 8 years related professional work experience (internships included)
- Must possess an active PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel (required)
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software and ATX Wolters Kluwer (preferred)
Salary: according on experience and qualifications
Language: English and French (preferred)
Work authorization in United States (Required)
- Part-Time, 20 hours
- Administrative Experience: 3 years (Required)
- US Citizen or US Work Authorization (Required)
- Accounting Office Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting / Job Co Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting Software Experience – Quickbooks (Preferred)
- Accounting Associates Degree or Equivalent experience (Required)
- Microsoft Office 365: Proficient (Required)
- Adobe PDF : Intermediate (Required)
- Database – Excel: Experienced (Required)
- Bilingual in English and French (Required)
Ideal candidate will have both bookkeeping & administrative experience. We are looking for someone to work closely in a cross-functional team with two Managers, who will directly report to the Controller.
We are seeking a professional who works at a high level with organizational, technical, and business acumen. An individual who takes direction well and asks for guidance when not sure. You must be a highly dependable, ethical, and reliable support specialist who can successfully perform a variety of routine clerical, accounting, and organizational functions, provide day to day general office duties such as answering phones, customer service, filing and managing data, etc.
- Support Managers in daily operational needs including accounting, administrative tasks and reporting deadlines
- Point person for reception: answering phones and general office duties, maintaining filing systems (electronic & paper), mailing, shipping, supplies, responsible for day to day operations
- Responsible for Opening the Office. Must be punctual and reliable. Willingness to communicate timely & openly with front office managers is a necessity to coordinate proper coverage.
- Maintain calendars for appointments, meetings, office deliveries, subscription renewals and other coordination
- 3-way matching invoices, payment applications, sales tax reconciliations, workflow processing, job costing, data entry, vendor maintenance, statement reconciliation, subcontract analysis, disbursements & filing, ad hoc reports and assisting the Controller with other Accounts Payable procedures.
- Ensuring accounting records are accurate & complete
- Assist in the implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Other clerical and office duties and business errands as requested.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- 1 – 3 years Accounting and Administrative experience in the construction industry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational/planning skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe PDF, hands on experience with spreadsheets and Access databases & mail merges
- Experience with any construction accounting software
- Ability to reconcile discrepancies, determine proper classification of accounting codes, and prepare correction documents as required
- Affinity for numbers: strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and Bilingual is a plus
Schedule: Monday to Friday
4 hr shift, 10AM – 3PM (preferred) Monday-Friday
Work Location: One location
MCH Consulting USA has an immediate opening for Full-time Junior Accountants. The Junior Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of standard, technical accounting with a primary responsibility of providing bookkeeping, tax returns, and, accounting support to preparing reports, and other. The responsibilities of the Accountant include review of source documents used for accounting, maintenance and preparation of periodic and special financial reports.
Schedule: 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field, with 3 years of professional-level experience.
- Good oral and written English-language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Good French-language spoken communication skills strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting practices.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Desktop, ATX, CCH Axcess and Ultratax
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain focus on and professionalism with people in challenging situations, both in person and by phone.
- Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to multi-task and retain accuracy in an environment of competing deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location